*Redback Extreme Duty Exhaust to suit Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series Wagon - Pre-DPF Accommodates KDSS Suspension & LRA Fuel Tank.
- Brand: Redback
- Part Type: Exhaust
- Material: 409 Stainless Steel
- SKU: TLX45900-CP
- Tube Size: 3" x 2
- Cat Option: With Cat
- Coating: Premium Heat-Proof Paint
- Aftermarket Accessory Fitted: None
- 3" Twin Turbo Back System into Twin 2.5" at Diff
- With 200 Cell High Flow Diesel Spec Catalytic Converters
- With Centre Muffler Delete and Rear 8x5 Straight Through Muffler (Includes Stainless Steel Tips)
Features and Benefits:
- Australian Designed and Made
- 10-Year Warranty
- Removable Plug Boss for EGT (1/4" NPT)
- Extreme Duty Hanger Brackets
- 4 Bolt, 10mm Thick Flange Plates
- Pressed Fire Ring Gaskets
- Coated with Premium Heat Proof Paint
For all the returns related to change of mind, Liverpool Exhaust will offer credit or exchange only. No refund option will be provided.
Products can only be returned or credited provided that:
- A 10% handling fee will be borne by the customer if the product is returned after 7 days.
- Products will not be returned after the period of 30 days.
- Freight charges involved in the movement of the product are to be borne by the customer and these charges must be prepaid to avoid any delays. Liverpool Exhaust will not be accountable for the delays because of shipment issues.
- Damaged products will not be accepted for return.
- Products are to be returned to the same place of buying as stated on the invoice.
- Products will only be returned along with the original purchase invoice.
- Products bought from “Clearance” or “Promotional” campaigns are not eligible for returns.
- The Liverpool Customer Service team will be inspecting the product before approving it for return.
In case of any further inquiries about the returns policy of Liverpool Exhaust, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Items purchased are shipped from our stock warehouse located in Moorebank, New South Wales. Our delivery partners are selected to handle your delivery based on your shipping location. If for any reason, your order, or part thereof, cannot be shipped you will be notified promptly.
Orders are dispatched within two business days, from the time that payment has been received in full, and delivery time is estimated to be between 2-12 business days depending on your location.
If you are not available, when our delivery partner attempts delivery, a card may be left advising you that your order will be available for you to collect from your local post office.
If no such arrangements can be made, we, or our delivery partner, will attempt to contact you to arrange an alternative delivery time.
Liverpool Exhaust is not responsible for any delays in delivery caused by any third-party parties.
In case of any further inquiries about our shipping policies, please contact us at: email@example.com
Please note that it is your responsibility to verify the compatibility of the items in your shopping cart. Liverpool Exhaust is not responsible for orders with mismatched or incompatible products.
Before making your purchase, please keep in mind:
- Please advise us when purchasing if you have an automatic or manual vehicles
- Please note some modifications may be required to complete the project
- Some products are custom-made to order within 2-6 weeks
- Shipping times can vary due to the shipping method, size, destination and availability of the purchased items
- Express production option available at an extra cost (Less than 2 weeks)
- Some images might not reflect the actual exhaust products, and for illustration purposes only
- Warranty period (24 months)